What are the characteristics of non excavation equipment mud pumps?
The non excavation equipment mud pump is an important support equipment for geological and mineral resources, hydrological water wells, and engineering geological drilling engineering.
The non excavation equipment mud pump is an important support equipment for geological and mineral resources, hydrological water wells, and engineering geological drilling engineering. It is also an important support equipment for special drilling engineering projects such as horizontal non excavation pipeline laying, salt mine brine docking connection wells, etc; It is also a type of high-pressure grouting that can stop water and prevent seepage. Important equipment for rock drilling and excavation projects, such as weak foundation reinforcement.
Non excavation equipment mud pumps can be used in aboveground engineering for building reinforcement, water blocking grouting, smooth grouting between pipeline surface and soil during pipe jacking construction, and high-pressure backfilling and construction. The conveying fluid flow is stable, without overflow, pulsation, stirring, or shear phenomena. The mining mud pump has a simple structure and is easy to maintain. Characteristics of non excavation equipment mud pumps:
1. The non excavation mud pump adopts a large flow channel system, effectively preventing the blockage of large particles of sand.
2. This machine is equipped with a rubber tugboat, which can be moved or fixed, making construction convenient.
3. The non excavation equipment mud pump adopts an adjustable pressure limiting unloading valve structure, and the pressure can be adjusted arbitrarily within the range of 0.5-5.0MPa to meet various construction needs. When the grouting pressure exceeds the set value, the discharge valve automatically opens, and the slurry returns to the slurry tank. Overpressure will not affect the engineering quality, effectively protecting equipment and pipelines.
4. The non excavation mud pump adopts double suction ports, with the main suction port being the engineering specific cement mortar port and the auxiliary suction port being the clean water port. When the mortar pump needs to be shut down for a long time, the water valve can be opened at any time to clean the flow channel system in the pump, so as not to block the mortar pump due to the deposition of cement mortar. This structure is also suitable for certain dual fluid grouting projects, which is a machine with multiple functions.
5. The plunger of the non excavation mud pump adopts multi-channel and multi-stage sealing components, and the ball valve adopts high hardness steel ball valve, greatly extending the service life of the main vulnerable parts.
6. The non excavation equipment mud pump has good suction performance and can smoothly transport large sand particles (with a total content of less than 5%) up to 6mm through large diameter sand particles.